Wednesday, November 29, 2006


This blog is more than anything else, a therapeutic exercise for myself. I doubt anyone ever reads this crap, much like the man in Notes from Underground doubts he has any reader. I write this thing both for intrinsic contemplation and recording the events in my life. Someday, if the internet still exists, I wish to look upon it and see myself in my university life, both internally and externally, and reflect on my experiences and personal beliefs at this juncture in my life.Since I was, let's say cognitive, I realized I think a lot more differently than others. Perhaps I was, or still am, handicapped psychologically, or perhaps I am some sort of genius. I do not know (though I wish I do). I sometimes can not relate to other people and sometimes I feel intense emotions for no relevant reasons. I sometimes succumb completely to my emotions and sometimes I am paralyzed by my own superego, as some freudian analysts might say. I shift between being very active and extrovertive and being an inaccessible introvert. Very strange.But I would like to digress from this self-psychoanalysis and talk about something I wanted to talk about, which is my personal views. Of course, as I imagine most people go through, my personal views are always in conflict with my own behavior, both instinctive and learned, which I try to break. Anyways, I shall start writing about it freely. Please bear with the idiocy and length; I am very long-winded when I write.I'll write about something scarier, or nicer. But probably less boring. We'll see.........

No comments: